Compañía Española de Petróleos, S.A.U. (CEPSA; Spanish Petroleum Company) is a Spanish multinational oil and gas company. It operates in several European countries as well as in Algeria, Canada, Morocco, Brazil, and Panama. The company currently produces around 260,000 barrels per day (41,000 m3/d) and has a refining capacity in three refineries of 21 million tonnes/year.
- Number of equipment items
- Number of Units
- SAP / RB.eye / SIGRID
Click here to add your own text
- CEPSA asked Credosoft to provide a single database solution to manage five sites in Spain.
- The system to be hosted in Madrid
- All plants had to be integrated with SAP, SIGRID and RB.eye
- SAP equipment, PM and Workorders
- Regulatory compliance database (SIGRID)
- Risk Based Inspection (RB.eye)
- Standardized equipment list for all sites
- Reporting formats are standard
- Standardized KPIs based on a common database
- Sites share knowledge and best practice
- CEPSA has a repeatable template for international installation